Open Hours of Government: Mon – Fri: 8.00 am. – 6.00 pm.
+1 800 123 456 789
Modern automobiles make use of an alternator. They use this device to charge the battery and to control the electrical system while its engine is running. And it is a type of electric generator that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy. Also, it powers the electronic parts while the vehicle is moving or loafing, yields most of your vehicle’s electricity, and helps recharge the battery.
The work starts from the engine, followed by the belt’s movement. It creates mechanical energy that spins the alternator’s rotor inside the stator and produces electricity. Also, the rotor is surrounded by the magnet, which, in turn, creates a magnetic field that has voltage. This power reaches the voltage regulator, dispersing electricity and managing the voltage.
You can reap many benefits by getting an alternator from us. So, Lohia Sales provides the best quality alternator with features that can benefit in the following way-
• It can provide a helpful charge at an idle speed.
• Our alternator has a built-in oil cooler, making it suitable for constant operation. And thus, it eats up less lubrication oil.
• Also, it has a piston cooling jet which offers cooling at higher temperatures and lessens the risk of breaking down.
• In the case of primary filter chocking, there is a bypass filter to provide filtration.
• Plus, it provides a safety signal for choking on the air filter.
The different types of alternators are-
• Automotive- These alternators are used in modern automobiles.
• Diesel-electric locomotive- This type is for diesel-electric multiple units.
• Marine- These are for marine usage.
• Brushless- Such types are the main power source in electrical power-generating plants.
• Radio- It is used for transmitting low-band radio frequency.
However, the types depend based on output as well, i.e.
• Single-phase helps generate a single alternating voltage constantly for a vehicle.
• Two-phase generates two different amount of current and alternately provide a constant source of current.
• Three-phase consists of three windings, each placed at a variance of 120 degrees.
To get the correct alternator, you must choose the right dealer. So, you can buy it from Lohia Sales. We provide the best quality alternator. Also, we are the best alternator supplier in Haryana. Our team helps you to get the suitable product you need. But you can follow the given points to choose the correct alternator for yourself-
• Consider the price factor. So, confirm that you are getting the right product at the correct price.
• Enlist all your electrical components and determine the amp draw on each and the total.
• It would be best to select an alternator with more amps to ensure its long life.
It is crucial to buy an alternator from a reliable dealer. Because it ensures that it is a reliable, safe, and quality product. Also, alternators often fail due to overheating, wrong voltage, or bad quality. Thus, you can’t be wrong when purchasing one. Well-known distributors or dealers have access to the best quality products. And Lohia Sales is a trusted alternator distributor in Haryana. So, contact us to get top-quality, heavy-duty alternators at sensible prices.